Sunday, December 4, 2011

一騎当千 Xross Impact wallpaper

New wallpaper I have have made. It is to the game IkkiTousen: Xross Impact.
Inspiration to this wallpaper I got from the menu in the game.
I stared this wallpaper long ago, but staled it. But few day ago I have played the game a little and decided to finish this wallpaper. At first I have continued from where I stopped, but then I have made it totally from beginning.
Thanks to elfe-noire43 for the dragon vector I have used on background.

Name: 一騎当千 Xross Impact
Resolution: 1680x1050
Series: Ikkitousen: Xross Impact
Characters: Sonsaku Hakufu, Kan'u Unchou, Ryofu Housen (shadows: Chou'un Shiryuu, Chousen)
Link: http://www.theanimegallery.com/image/141437




Wallpaper is made from:
- 32 layers
- 11 masks
- 3 adjustments
- 3 renders (logo, Chou'un Shiryuu, Chousen)
- 1 vector (dragon by elfe-noire43)
- 1 transparent .png image from internet (Kanu, Hakufu, Ryofu)
(if i have count correct)

More wallpapers to 一騎当千 (IkkiTousen) are here

PS: thanks to IGC for the priority validation.

No comments:

Post a Comment