Wednesday, July 7, 2021

HELLHOUND - Hyakkisyo Shion

Hello.
Here is my new wallpaper. It is with original art by Shirow Masamune, from the HELLHOUND artwork series (part of the PIECES artbooks), with the main character Shion.
I wanted for long time to make wallpaper with Shion and finally did. I really like her design, and maybe I will make more wallpapers with her.
Also I want to make other wallpapers based on the characters from the PIECES artbooks (alredy made few with Cyril (& Iris) from PhantomCats/W-Tails Cats series).
Little more to this wallpaper; It did take me longer then I was expecting. The render/cut of Shion did take some time, but most time I did waste on the beckground. I did make one, but in the end it was not what I wanted for this wallpaper, so I did remade the background from the ground + made the new one with more parts/layers then usual (I will probably use the "old" background on other wallpaper, alredy have I idea for it). Next the small things did take time, like made brushes, or like the tree in background, I did draw like 3-5 of them only to use one. Then searched my photos from Japan for the pagoda (and make the render/cut from it)... sooo, it just took me long time to finish this wallpaper.
Hope everyone will like it :)


Name: HELLHOUND - Hyakkisyo Shion
Artist: 士郎正宗 | Shirow Masamune
Resolution & Link:
3840x2160 (16:9) (new)

Wallpaper made from:
- 71 layers
- 26 masks
- 1 adjustments
- 18 layer styles / effects
Credit:
- 士郎正宗 (Shirow Masamune) (original art & character)
Note:
- image size: 31,7 MB (png)

No comments:

Post a Comment