Monday, January 30, 2012

PS3 - Final Fantasy VII

My new wallpaper for PS3's XrossMediaBar
Made to one of my most favorite game ever, to Final Fantasy VII.
I have used the original characters design made for DISSIDIA: Final Fantasy, because I really like it, so it should be more in the category DISSIDIA: Final Fantasy, but I have decide make and classify it like FF7.
On the background I have used a screenshot of Lifestream from Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children (so little worst quality).


Name: PS3 - Final Fantasy VII
Series: Final Fantasy VII
Resolution: 1920x1080
Link: http://www.theanimegallery.com/image/144573





Wallpaper is made from:
- 11 layers
- 1 mask
- 3 character renders found on web
- 1 adjustment

PS: thanks to IGC for the priority validation.

No comments:

Post a Comment