Monday, October 15, 2012

Ghost in the Shell: S.A.C. - Dive

My new wallpaper to my most favorite series which is based on my most favorite manga. In other words, to the series Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
OK, this is not totally new wallpaper, it is a second and widescreen version of my old wallpaper.
A week ago (or so) have IGC told me: "you could made a HD version of it", so I have made :-P
It differ from the old wallpaper in the color scale and in the background. I wanted to make a effect like the camera follows the "dive" of Motoko.
I hope you will like it.


Name: Dive
Series: Ghost in the Shell: S.A.C.
Resolution: 1920x1200
Links: http://www.theanimegallery.com/gallery/image:154056
Wallpaper made from:
- 11 layers
- 2 renders
- 4 masks
- 5 adjustments
- 3 layer styles

PS: I would like to thanks the author of the vector of Motoko. I have the image from internet and I don't know the original source, it is long ago. (if you are the author then please contact me so I can add you to description)

No comments:

Post a Comment