Saturday, February 2, 2013

PS3 - Final Fantasy XIII-2

My new wallpaper for Sony PlayStation 3 XrossMediaBar.
I wanted to make wallpaper for PS3 with Lightning from Final Fantasy XIII-2 and here it is.
This wallpaper have take me almost the whole day to make. The base was done quick (background, Lightning...), but then I have constantly changing the XMB look. at first I have a simple one, then I have changed it to a metal look with the "circle" for the selected category. I made the circle little similar to the gate in Hisoria Crux. But I did not like that one.
After that I have try to use the circle as background for more icons, not only for the category icon. At first I have add three more, later the rest of them. And this part took me a lot of time. I needed to check many times if the circles have the right size and are on right place under the icons.


Name: PS3 - Final Fantasy XIII-2
Game: Final Fantasy XIII-2
Resolution: 1920x1080
Link: http://www.thevideogamegallery.com/gallery/image:1734/ps3-final-fantasy-xiii-2
Wallpaper made from:
- 26 layers
-- 3 renders
- 20 masks
- 4 adjustments
- 4 layer styles

More wallpapers for PS3 XMB are here

No comments:

Post a Comment