Friday, July 19, 2013

Bible Black - Imari & Kaori

Two new wallpapers.
For long time I have thinking what wallpaper to do next, I had a idea how it should look, but at first I could not come up with the correct series for it. The only series that pasted to that concept was Bible Black.
I have first make Imari Kurumi version, and then I decided to make also Kaori Saeki version.
This two wallpapers are simple, I just wanted them simple.


Series: Bible Black
Name: Imari Kurumi
Resolution: 1920x1200
Link: http://www.theanimegallery.com/gallery/image:168291/
other version*: R+ | RX

Name: Kaori Saeki
Resolution: 1920x1200
Link: http://www.theanimegallery.com/gallery/image:168292/
other version*: RX
*I have also prepared other versions of this two wallpapers, one R+ (nude) and the second RX (hentai). But I have decided to not public them. If someone will have interest on one of this, then contact me (via comment here or via Twitter).

Wallpaper made from:
- 19 layers
-- 2 renders
- 6 masks
- 1 adjustments
- 6 layer styles

No comments:

Post a Comment