Sunday, July 28, 2013

Mahou Shoujo Ai - You're Going Down

My new wallpaper is to the adult visual novel and H-anime 魔法少女アイ (Mahou Shoujo Ai).
I don't know why but I really like Ai and I want more wallpapers with her. When I have first time saw this image (illustration by 朝木貴行 (Asaki Takayuki)), I was thinking that it looks really cool & It would looks good like wallpaper. So finally I have made wallpaper from it.
I wanted to keep up this from the orriginal image:
- the red moon
- the magic circle
- the tentacles
This wallpaper have take me some time. The rendering was pretty long, then the making of magic circle and the drawing of tentacles have also take some time.
I have also made a little censure, on the original image is to see Ai's nipple, on this wallpaper not.

I was really active in July, don't know why and don't know where I have find the free time for so many wallpaper, probably I have fail to do something other :-)


Name: You're Going Down
Series: Mahou Shoujo Ai
Resolution: 1920x1200
Link: http://www.theanimegallery.com/gallery/image:168527/
Wallpaper made from:
- 41 layers
-- 1 renders
- 14 masks
- 5 adjustments
- 10 layer styles

No comments:

Post a Comment