Saturday, December 7, 2013

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas!
My New wallpaper is with Christmas thematic. This is my third wallpaper for Christmas*.
This time with original art by one of my most favorite illustrator, 白亜右月 (Ugetsu Hakua).

I wanted this wallpaper with simple look, but at the same time not too boring. I tried to make a good contrast between the Santa Girl an the background, so I decided for green background. On the sides I have make a freeze effect (I hope it looks like freeze :P).
I hope you will like it. This is probably my last wallpaper for the year 2013 (but I started to work on new one), so in the case I don't post nothing new I wish you Merry Christmas & Happy New Year.


Name: Merry Christmas
Series: Ugetsu Hakua
Resolution: 1920x1200
Link: http://www.theanimegallery.com/gallery/image:173715
Wallpaper made from:
- 46 layers
-- 4 renders
- 16 masks
- 6 adjustments
- 12 layer styles

*My previus Xmas wallpapers:
- Christmas gift (Shirow Masamune)
- Christmas Angel (IkkiTousne GG)


No comments:

Post a Comment