Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Lodoss-tou Senki - High Elf Deedlit

Wallpaper to one of the best fantasy ever made. And not only in anime, but in general! To ロードス島戦記 (Record of Lodoss War). Yes, I really like this anime, the characters and the story.
I have definitely decide to make a wallpaper to this series when I have saw the illustration of Deedlit made by 武内崇 (Takashi Takeuchi), which I have also used in this wallpaper.
From start I actually knew the final look of this wallpaper (this happens only few times), only I was not sure with the mountain and the river, but I think without them it looked little plain.
I want to make someday also wallpaper with Pirotess.


Name: High Elf Deedlit
Series: Lodoss-tou Senki
Resolution: 2560x1600
Link: http://www.theanimegallery.com/gallery/image:181457/
Wallpaper made from:
- 34* layers
-- 1 renders
- 28 masks
- 3 adjustments
- 5 layer styles
used image:
- http://www.theanimegallery.com/gallery/image:179074/

* much more layers used for the forest, but they are merged together. I could count them but too lazy for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment