Thursday, April 17, 2014

Uchuu Senkan Yamato 2199 - From the Ashes to the Stars

Here is my new wallpaper, the first one (and hope not the last) to the series 宇宙戦艦ヤマト2199 (Space Battleship Yamato 2199). I really liked this series and from the start I was thinking to make a wallpaper to it.
What I wanted to to make with this wallpaper was to make it like a 'promotional poster'. This is one of the few wallpapers by which I exactly knew the name, and the name have set the final look of it.
Most time have take me the render of the trio, Yuki, Susumu & Akira. The rest of it was pretty fast, only then I started to speculate a little with the Earth. But in the end, I ended by the first idea.


Name: From the Ashes to the Stars
Series: Uchuu Senkan Yamato 2199
Resolution: 2560x1600
Link: http://www.theanimegallery.com/gallery/image:181364/
Wallpaper made from:
- 22 layers
-- 3 renders
- 7 masks
- 2 adjustments
- 5 layer styles

No comments:

Post a Comment