Monday, May 26, 2014

IkkiTousen - Kan'u Unchou X Itsuki Akira

After sometime once again a 一騎当千 (IkkiTousen) wallpaper by me, but this time a little different from all of my previous wallpapers. Why? Because this time it feature also a real person!
This is a wallpaper with 関羽雲長 (Kan'u Unchou) from 一騎当千 Dragon Destiny and 五木あきら (Itsuki Akira) in cosplay of 関羽雲長. With this wallpaper I wanted to make a cross between anime and reality.

The reason I have made this wallpaper is this:
I think 五木あきらさん is the best 関羽雲長 cosplayer!!! To make a wallpaper with both of them is my way to show that she is really the best 関羽!
I very much hope you will like this wallpaper.


Name: Kan'u Unchou X Itsuki Akira
Series: IkkiTousen: Dragon Destiny
Resolution & Link:
1920x1200: http://www.theanimegallery.com/gallery/image:183419
1920x1080: http://www.theanimegallery.com/gallery/image:183420/
Cosplay by: 五木あきら (Twitter | Cure)
Photo by: Heruheru3
Wallpaper made from:
- 53 layers
-- 3 renders
-- 1 vector: Dragon by elfe-noire43
- 23 masks
- 0 adjustments
- 31 layer styles
To render real person is almost the same as a illustrated, only the hairs are even more harder to render.
I was thinking long time over the background color and tried many different color variations, but I most liked this dark-to-red.

No comments:

Post a Comment