Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Detective Conan - Just a Dream

Hello.
It was a while from my lasts wallpaper... but finally I did one new.
This one is to the series Detective Conan and with Miwako Sato & Ran Mouri.
The base of this wallpaper is a cover art that I did find long ago by the artist ZOL.
At first I was planing to do a very colorful wallpaper... but I did failed... I was just trying few things up and in the end, I did like this way much more :-)
This wallpaper comes in two versions, for one version I did add penties for a little censure. The other one is without them. (read note below)


Name: Just a Dream
Series: Detective Conan
Resolution & Link:
Censured 2560x1600 (16:9) (new link)
Un-censured 2560x1600 (16:9) (new link) - downlod only if you are 15+ Years old
Censured 2560x1600 (16:10) (not working)
Un-censured 2560x1600 (16:10) (not working)

Wallpaper made from:
- 22 layers
-- 2 renders
- 13 masks
- 3 adjustments
- 1 layer styles
Credit:
- original art by ZOL
- SyanArt (brushes & assets)

Notes:
Adult image & Erotic image: to download this wallpaper you need to be registered on theAnimeGallery.com to change the "adult filter"!!!
To do so, go: accountSettings → change the field Filter* from 'Safe' to 'Erotic' or to 'Adult' (only if you are old enough).
More info [F.A.Q.] Adult filter

No comments:

Post a Comment