Monday, January 15, 2018

Dark Souls

Hello everyone & also everything good in the Year 2018.
Sooo... what to tell to this wallpaper. For long time I was wanting to make some new Dark Souls wallpaper, but never did have a inspiration or mood to do it. Just few days ago there was announced the remastered version of Dark Souls. I'm really glad they did make it, even if it was not too much necessary, but still a reason to play it once again and probably with "normal" summoning and maybe with more then 10 fps im Blighttown.
Ok.. back to the wallpaper. On tVGG I did saw the new key arts to the remaster and I was like "hmm.. I only try few things" and the wallpaper was almost done. I did not really have a inspiration, it just all did go by itself. And I'm really satisfied how it turned out.
Hope you will also like this new wallpaper ;)


Name: Dark Souls
Game: Dark Souls
Resolution & Link:
3840x2160 (16:9) (new link)
3840x2160 (16:9) (not working)

Wallpaper made from:
- 24 layers
- 10 masks
- 1 adjustments
- 1 layer styles
Credit:
- SyanArt (brushes & assets)

Notes:
- Dark Souls Remastered Key art
- Dark Souls II Key art
- Dark Souls III Key art

No comments:

Post a Comment